The Adirondack Flying Service COVID-19 response plan allows for additional time between private charter flights to completely clean and sanitize our aircraft. All staff members wear masks while working, and pilots wear masks in-flight. Hand sanitizer is provided for in flight use if needed. Snacks and beverages are pre-packaged to avoid excessive handling. If any third party services are recommended, used or booked by Adirondack Flying Service for our clients, the utmost consideration is taken to ensure these services meet or exceed our COVID-19 sanitation standards. We ask that all clients adhere to mask wearing suggestions provided by the CDC to protect passengers and our staff. For any further questions about our COVID-19 response plan or to discuss your specific needs, please call us at (518) 523-2473 for more information.
FLIGHT CHARTER RESOURCES
Whether you are flying within the Adirondack region or want to charter a flight to or from anywhere on the East coast Adirondack Flying Service will get you there safely and quickly.
Thank you for your interest in chartering your flight with Adirondack Flying Service. This page will provide you with various informational resources in explaining your charter flight costs including common terms to be used in your billing statement.
From start to finish our team is here to guide you in making the most convenient and economical travel itinerary when it comes to booking a private charter flight.
We utilize a modern and efficient e-mail billing system to ensure payment information is shared in a secure manner.
For new customers, we require payment in full 24 hours in advance of your flight with the ability to change flight details prior to this time frame with no rescheduling fee. We provide transparency in the billing and payment process from the moment you contact our team.
1. Billable Flight Time: By the hour depending on the aircraft chosen. We have two different aircraft available for chartering.
Charter Rates Per Hour (Estimated Costs)
Cessna 414 with Copilot
Cessna 421 with Copilot
2. Fuel Surcharges: Included in the hourly rate. The only reason we would add an additional fuel charge is if we got up in the air, a client forgot an item on the ground for example, and we had to go back for it. But that would also increase the billable flight time passed along to the customer.
3. Crew Fees: Included in the hourly rate. However, there is a $50.00 per hour wait time for those who need a round trip for example. Also, overnight hotel fees are applicable if the round trip includes an overnight. In most instances, we waive the $50.00 per hour wait fee if we charge the price for hotel and meals for an overnight
4. Landing Fees: These vary based on the airport and FBO location chosen within the airport. Landing fees will be determined prior to giving a quote to the customer.
5. Repositioning Fees: These do not really exist for us. We charge for when the plane leaves the hangar until it returns. So if someone needs to fly from White Plains to Lake Placid, we bill them for LKP-HPN-LKP. As such, this cost is built into the quote.
6. Federal Excise Tax (FET): This is a tax per person flying per leg of the trip. If two people are flying round trip from LKP-HPN-LKP, the FET amount would be 4 x $4.20. The price per person, per leg is $4.20 as of January 1st, 2020.
Our private charter services are convenient and reliable. Each plane is dedicated to your party, and our team goes above and beyond to employ practices to ensure the safety and comfort of all passengers. When it comes to traveling with COVID-19 considerations, you will be traveling with your own party in a sanitized aircraft, separated from the crew by a partition- not with up to hundreds of other people packed into an airliner. Our offerings to and from major metropolitan areas are more efficient than flying with an airline. We can often beat a jet to and from two points... ask us why! Our operation has over 80,000 flight hours with a perfect safety record. Costs are far less than any jet aircraft charter. We also service over 7,000 airports nationwide on your schedule, not the airline’s.