Frequently Asked Questions
Here at Adirondack Flying Service we field many questions related to our charter and scenic flights. Here are some of the most popular questions and their answers.
Thank you for considering Adirondack Flying Service ~ Your Adventure Starts Here!
1. When is the best time to take a scenic flight?
2. Is it cold in the plane?
3. How high do scenic flights fly?
4. Does the Airport offer fuel?
5. Is there a car rental hub at the airport?
6. How many people can go on a scenic flight at one time?
7. Does the airport offer a complimentary crew car to those who request it?
8. Is there a fee to use the airport services?
9. Do you provide aircraft maintenance services to the public?
Our private charter services are convenient and reliable. Each plane is dedicated to your party, and our team goes above and beyond to employ practices to ensure the safety and comfort of all passengers. When it comes to traveling with COVID-19 considerations, you will be traveling with your own party in a sanitized aircraft, separated from the crew by a partition- not with up to hundreds of other people packed into an airliner. Our offerings to and from major metropolitan areas are more efficient than flying with an airline. We can often beat a jet to and from two points... ask us why! Our operation has over 80,000 flight hours with a perfect safety record. Costs are far less than any jet aircraft charter. We also service over 7,000 airports nationwide on your schedule, not the airline’s.